Monday, February 21, 2022

What Could The Genre Of The Upcoming Film Be?

        The topic of what genre my film opening is has Julieta and I a bit puzzled. We both have ideas, some that even contradict. She was thinking of maybe doing drama. She likes soap opera type dramas and she wanted to brain storm something similar. I'm not sure f incorperates her personal experience in the project. We haven't had enough of a time to meet to talk about it, but we are starting to get more organized.

        An idea I was thinking about was having it be completely soundless.The benefits of having less editing in the long run, plus I am fluent in American Sign Langauge and was thinking of incorporating it in the project. In addition, I think that a soundless opening would make an impact on the audience, keep their visual attention, and maybe even open up their eyes a bit more to some issues that the Deaf community faces.

        We were both thinking of using personal experience for our film opening to "write what we know", but whos story are we going to tell, mine hers, ours? We both have completely different experiences in life and views of society. I'm not sure what we are going to do for this project, but we will meet up  again in the upcoming week to find out. I've been doing a bit of research on royalty-free and NSc (Non copyright singles) music to find some ideas, maybe we can conclude to a happy medium on the subject at hand. Were playing around with some ideas, but I don't want to say anything unless it's official. We're spit balling, but you'll find out later this week.


Let us know in the comments below!


xoxo, good luck Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA