Friday, March 25, 2022

Talking to the Team

 I spoke to my friends and we arranged for a time to get together when I come back from visiting family. Since I return on Wednesday, we can start filming as soon as Thursday morning. I want to find a time when everyone is free because there's a handful of people involved I need to find a date that works for everyone. I also need to make sure they also have the proper attire for filming.


When I spoke to Josh he said that he's coming home tomorrow and he would be happy to film with me because it's the middle of spring break and there's nothing to do. Honestly, I think he just likes to hang out, so he's happy to do whatever, even when it's something like homework and not like going to the movies. He would do chores with people if he knew the people were fun and nice to be around. This information has me thinking that I'm really lucky to have him for some good company because he makes the most boring things in the world some of the fondest memories I will never forget.


Ana said she's probably down to help out, but she might be visiting some family out of the country, so she's not completely sure. She said that if she's back in town that she would definitely 100% come to film. I plan on talking to her either tomorrow or tonight, but it might be tomorrow just because I am currently trapped in the airport. (Shout out to Rochester International Airport!).

~ Update: She said she'll be here and she can't wait ~


Jamian said that he got injured in a bike accident and was unable to join tomorrow for filming. I wish him all the best in his recovery and I hope to see him at school next week.


Also ~plot twist~ we got 2 extra people! 

Give it up for Akash Anand and Jason Brik, we are so excited!


Jason and I have known each other for about 4 years. He's an aspiring baker and he loves to hang out with his friends. He loves all kinds of animals. He has a loving heart and he would do anything for his friends.


Akash was probably previously mentioned. He is a 17-year-old junior at our school and he loves playing video games. His favorite game is smash bros. If you end up watching the video I'm going to publish, you'll find him being a bit shy, but if you met him he's a really great guy and he's got a good head on his shoulders.

~ he's single ladies ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA