Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cast and Crew

 Hello everyone I'm pleased to announce my cast and crew, you guys are going to love them! They are all personal friends of mine and they all have something unique to contribute to this project.

Ana Carolina is a friend of mine whom I met in a school science class. She and I bonded immediately with a little goofball named Ale. They are some of my closest friends. Ana's skills that could help out with the project would be her organization and her creativity. She is in the Philosophy club at school and she knows what others might enjoy watching.

Jamian is one of my really fast friends, "He's a runner, he's a track star." In order to have a main character that is running on camera, I needed a cameraman that was just as fast if not faster. He also helped me with my storyboard and with this genre. He really likes horror thrillers and helped me incorporate those elements within the storyboard and hopefully the film opening. He has much interest in media and the creation of it. We met about a year or two ago at school and we hit it off as great friends. 

Josh has agreed to be the main character of the opening. He said that he's open to whatever and thinks acting would be really fun because on the weekends he's dying to get out of the house. He loves video games on discord and he plays League of Legends. He is a hard worker and is also looking for a job, so if anyone's hiring, please let me know in the comments below.

Akash is one of my really good friends as well, he also plays video games with josh. He's super friendly and caring. He loves playing Mario and Smash Bros as well and he is really good at a shrimp eating contest! He also competed in an E-sports competition and he was one of the finalists. He also loves playing PC games with his friends on the discord application.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA