Monday, March 14, 2022

THE STORYBOARD

 Hey, guys I finally finished my storyboard! It took so long due to some complications and plan changes. I wanted to kind of incorporate suspense throughout the piece. I have collaborated with friends to make sure that the film could appeal to several different audiences. I like that I used everyone's input because that means that I have created something likable for viewers, I think working with the target audience is what bigger production companies do and it gave me insight into what the job of a filmmaker would include. It was nice to view something I wouldn't ordinarily do or achieve.




Okay so I have other news as well, I have assembled a team! Some of my closest friends have graciously offered to help and be the cast and crew of my project! On the next blog, you guys will find out all about them and what to expect from the film. We will also talk about possible filming locations and costume design! I'm so happy we are getting ready to shoot in a couple of weeks and it will be amazing, just you guys wait!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA