Friday, March 11, 2022

The Genre Of My Upcoming Film Is.....

Today I have officially decided what my genre is and you'll never guess what it could be! I chose to do the genre of a thriller! I wanted to do something fun to make and I'm really excited. I want to do something that grabs people's attention and keeps them intrigued throughout the entire film opening, but I didn't want to be extremely basic. I really hope when we present our projects that mine will be somewhat remembered.

- What can I do to find help for my project? 

I have spoken to some of my friends and they have agreed to help me with the project! Give a round of applause for Jamian, Akash, Josh, and Ana! So Jamian would help me create the right mood, Ana Carolina and Akash would be a part of my cast. Josh would be my cameraman. I think this project is going to have a lot of love involved in filming because these are some of my close friends so I think that hanging out would help create a fun vibe to the film. To me, it seems different than working with people I don't know very well because of the friendships utilized in the creation of this project.

- How is my film opening unique?

        My film opening is unique because it is set in my setting. I know that sounds weird, so let me explain... My friends will be involved in many different ways. I have my friend Josh who agreed he could help me film, I have Ana who is an extra hand if I need any help, and Jamian who wants to help set the right vibe for the opening. The costumes of course will be casual, this means they have to dress how they would normally to make our setting seem natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA