Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Update

       Hey guys, I have good news and I have bad news. 

The Bad News:

        Due to lack of availability and differences in creative direction, Julieta and I have agreed that we are not the best fit for this project. We are both very busy outside of school, so we decided that we are not the best match for a project that needs to be done meticulously. 

The Good News:

        I have chosen to collaborate with a close friend of mine on the music for the film I intend to create. The genre is a surprise in my next post. What I will say is that yes, there are plans in the works as I am creating a couple storyboards at the moment, which should be included in the post for tomorrow. That's why I've just been brainstorming for a while to find something I hope you guys are just as excited as I am! Now with full creative liberties, I want to add a little bit of a flare, but everything will be revealed tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA