Monday, March 21, 2022

What's Going On This Week


Hey guys, so I'm on a trip and I won't be back until Wednesday, which means I'm on a bit of a time crunch for this project so I wanted to do what I could away from the group/main filming opportunity. This means my job up until Wednesday is to get a loud ticking clock and film it for a while. I originally wanted to use my parent's alarm clock, but I think since I'm out of town I'll have to find one up here where I am. This means my options are either my cousins' house if they even have one or I'll have to go looking. Some of the places I could go looking in the area are thrift stores, 5 below (I love this store :)), Tjmax, Marshals, Micheal's, or maybe I can use the audio of a google clock or something. 

The clock ticking is really important because it brings the elements of a thriller and can make the audience nervous or unsettled. The constant ticking is the pacing element because the main character is basically running away from something throughout the entire film. As it gets more intense for the viewer there should be more ticking from the clock and create sort of chaos keeping the viewer on the edge of their seat. This also keeps people wondering and on their toes for the film because it keeps people paying attention instead of drifting off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR- Creative Critical Reflection

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgZubUbFQA